DB of the Year! DB of the Year!

lol yay!

Shabadaman - Sine Heaven Shabadaman - Sine Heaven

Wow, I like it! I do think the kick drums could come out a little more. And, maybe be if you quieted the pads in the background a little and made the melody more up front? I really love the transitions- they're very emotional and epic. :)
Nice work!

Shabadaman responds:

Thanks man, i decided to take in the advice you and D gave me, so i removed one of the pads and strengthened the drums :)

F-777 - Not Afraid F-777 - Not Afraid

Agreed -the piano and bass complement each other very well. I like this song in particular, compared to your others, because it's just something different in a while. Great work, 5/5 9/10.
:DDDD

ATEOTH ATEOTH

Nice. I like. the vocals aren't bad. A little quiet. I like the guitar at 2:00.
Nice work! :D

Doumaaa responds:

Thank you! Well I'm still learning the whole vocal recording process and I felt I made them a little too loud in my last song so I was kinda careful this time. Thanks for the input and the nice score, glad you like the song.

~Electro House 2012~ ~Electro House 2012~

Aahhhh! I SOO jealous! I try to live with just listening. :)
such suffering, lol!

~Crazy Bass 2012~ ~Crazy Bass 2012~

WOW, your techno tunes are great! I think you have a unique sound of your own. Your melodies are often alike, which btw, is AWESOME! until these sick tunes get old, keep making them!! And YES, a mastered version would be awesome!
Great job! 15 hours well spent. 5/5 10/10

keosni391 responds:

Thanks, you words make me happy :D

Lonewolf/Horsehead Nebula Lonewolf/Horsehead Nebula

This always makes me laugh. I myself can never seem to take my clever ideas(like doing it off time) and communicate it to the audience in a positive way. It's hard to do. I didn't even notice that it was off time. when I listen I don't catch things like that, because I was focusing more on your sound(which is pretty good) and your musical patterns.
It's pretty good over all.

ShawneeSky responds:

Thank you so much!!
I apologize for the late reply, don't get much feed on this site so i haven't checked in in forever :(
I really appreciate the kind words dude! :D
You should check on my soundcloud more, i have posted wayyyy more songs lol!!

]--Echoes of Trance--[ ]--Echoes of Trance--[

Well, mr. Ninja Tomatoes, I really like the way this sounds- the beat was hard to adjust to, it was a little too wierd. I saw what you were trying to convey, though.
About 1:30 in, it's sounding good, but not too unique or phenomenal. It was all good, just not to new. I like how it picks up at 2:40
pretty solid beat.

NinjaTomatoes responds:

Okay, well, thank you! I guess you could say the beat was sort of weird but I put it in the song to add some originality. Anyways, thank for your review :)

Preparing for war Preparing for war

Wow, it does give that feeling in a movie!

Beyond Beyond

really beautiful, but the high notes are giving off a very high decibel of ringing.
And yeah, more tension may be useful. Maybe a trap set sound? a more upbeat sound around 2:00 might be possible to pull off and sound really really good.
I like it! :DDD